What is CCG Cash Game Happy Hour:
At every event for the first two hours, the hosting charity and CCG.poker will pay its $1-$3NLH cash game players $20 per hour (rounded to the nearest quarter of an hour). All you have to do is play in your favorite 1-3NLH game and you earn $20 per hour during Cash Game Happy Hour times… simple as that.
How do I get signed up to play during the CCG Cash Game Happy Hour:
All you have to do to qualify is buy chips at the bank, sit down at the designated 1-3 table, and start playing. As long as your playing you are earning $20 an hour! Make sure your name and the time you started are written down on the cash game check in list.
Does $1-$1 qualify for this promotion?
Yes, but 1-1NLH players are only paid $10 per hour during Cash Game Happy Hour. All rules apply to 1-1 as they do for 1-3 during the promotional time.
Can I get up at any time?
Yes and no. You are always free to get up at anytime, but in order to get paid during the cash game happy hour you must make it to the top of the hour. At the top of every hour during cash game happy hour all players will get paid out at the table who are eligible. If you leave or get busted before the top of the hour you are not eligible to get paid. The hosting charity will pay out every hour that the promotion runs. Please see the full list of rules and regulations below.
Rules and Regulations of CCG Cash Game Happy Hour:
You must be seated at the table no later than 9 mins after the top of the hour in order to earn the full $20 per hour. The hosting charity will round up to the nearest quarter of an hour. For example: if you were to sit down at the 1-3 table at 2:11 you would get paid at the top of the hour for 45 mins of play, not the full hour.
- The promo is only paid out when a 1-3 or 1-1 game is going.
- Players are allowed one five minute break per hour of play during the Cash Game Happy Hour. If a player is gone more than 5 minutes (or leaves more than twice per hour) he or she will be removed from the cash game promotion. If there is a waiting list, that players chips will be picked up.
- Third man walking rule will be enforced: no more than 2 players at any given time are allowed to be on their 5 min break. If there is a waiting list, that players chips will be picked up.
- No reduced rake allowed during Cash Game Happy Hour.
- The Bad Beat is active during Cash Game Happy Hour (all rules for the BBJ apply).
- Players on the waiting list are not eligible for the promotion.
- The floor will balance tables in order to give as many players as possible the opportunity to play during the cash game happy hour.